Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Moods and moments....

Moodiness is a vice most of us are inflicted with , some more than the other ...and I guess I fall in the first category...I just dont understand what controls my mood swings, one day i can all happy and the next just debating my entire existence in this world and what all it is worth...and the problem is I am not sure what triggers either of these moods..looking for the obvious reasons, disappointments at work , fight with ur partner , disagreements with ur friends or parents ...i weeded out the reasons one by one and finally was as clueless as ever..i mean these are of course contributing factors and might be the reasons sometimes but I have actually some across instances where none of them were true...by the theory of elimination what i arrived at finally was a blank and its this lack of reason that is difficult to handle....today was one of those days when i was feeling that moodiness ..and somewhere the TV or music or whatever generally keeps me entertained was not enough...to drive that way..one of the first things that happens in this frame of mind is the need or the desire to sleep ..and i did that for quite some time - it could be ur body's way of telling u , you need some rest or maybe its my mind's trick to fool me into thinking i need to sleep when i might just want to...guess this is not going any where...maybe another day another time ...

No comments: